What will I do?
– placing orders for jobs;
– pick up and deliver orders from local dealers to our warehouse;
– keep track of orders and sign off for jobs;
– organize warehouse space;
– keep track of current inventory;
– tools check-up and replacement;
– keep stock up to date with materials;
– receive and check delivery.
How will I work?
– 50% warehouse work
– 40% computer work
– 10% help teams with current jobs
Who do we need?
Self-confident person, stress-resistant understanding that she/he works in a company that is rapidly developing and rapidly changing.
The one who knows how to bring order and the one who is not afraid to take responsibility.
The one who is not afraid of new areas and one who can simultaneously work with several tasks.
The one who can competently communicate and communicate positive energy and good mood to clients and employees both live and on the phone.
Able to quickly learn a lot, especially the first weeks (you’ll need to know everything)
The one who wants to not just get a profit now, but the one who wants to create a future in a stable company.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
– Strong computer skills (Project management tools, inventory software);
– Ability to lift up to 75 LB;
– Strong attention to detail;
– Valid Driver License;
– Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities;
– Friendly and professional with an organized approach;
– Critical thinker with problem-solving skills;
– English speaking and good writing English (Russian speaking is a plus)
Mon-Fri, 8:00AM -4:00PM
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00/hour