HOME WINDOW REPAIR BY ARDMOR, INC.
REPAIR – REPLACE – INSTALL
We are are currently serving areas located in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware. We are dedicated to providing expert wood window/door repair. Our company is the culmination of over 7 years of residential carpentry and remodeling experience. Over the years, we have worked with all of the major window manufacturers. We have also used different window materials such as wood, clad, vinyl and composite. Full unit, insert and glass block are examples of installation techniques that we have employed. We have completed projects involving hundreds of windows, as well as the restoration or replacement of a single window.
WHY CHOOSE ARDMOR, INC.?
WINDOW AND DOOR SERVICES
- Window RepairWindow RepairHome window repairs are very common for window mechanisms that become weakened or broken over time. This can occur as a result of harsh weather or general wear and tear.
- Door RepairDoor RepairArdmor is made up of a team of proud specialists in window and door repairs as well as millwork carpentry.
- Glass ReplacementGlass ReplacementGlass panels can become scratched, shattered or foggy for a number of reasons. In addition to obstructing your view
- Window ReplacementWindow ReplacementWhile window repair has many advantages, there are certain circumstances in which a full window replacement is absolutely necessary.
- Door ReplacementDoor ReplacementSymbolic of a welcoming home front, the entryway of your house is a unique feature that can represent your personal flair.
OUR BEFORE AND AFTER GALLERY
- Is it possible to repair a window with fogged glass?Is it possible to repair a window with fogged glass?Well, can it? It’s a question that many people will have to ask themselves eventually. The simple answer yes but most companies won’t tell you that you can. Let’s start with how double pane glass is made and what will cause it to fail in the first place.Double pane windows are made with two panes of glass placed over a spacer. The sealant is then applied, creating a space between the panes that is filled with air, or in many cases, a gas, such as argon or krypton. The air or gas provides an additional layer of protection against the outside elements, making your rooms far more comfortable and energy efficient than old single pane glass. So, to get back on track, we now know we have two panes of glass that are “sealed” to a spacer of some kind. So why would they fail? There are many reasons why the seal would fail causing moisture to form between the panes of glass. The most common is simply age. Depending on the quality of the window, the seal will last anywhere from five to around twenty years in perfect conditions. Now if You’re like Me, perfect conditions don’t happen very often so here […]
- Foggy Glass Replacement in Montgomery, PAFoggy Glass Replacement in Montgomery, PA
- Check Your Window Screens RegularlyCheck Your Window Screens Regularly